Last Hodgepodge for me in 2015.
When the network connection goes down at work and I can't get to my files. I'll just be sitting around doing nothing without those files.
2. Each year Time Magazine names a 'Person of the Year', someone who has 'for better or worse...done the most to influence the events of the year.' It was recently announced they've named Angela Merkel Person of the Year for 2015. You can read more about this year's selection here. Your thoughts? If you were in charge, who would you declare Person of the Year?
I think its a fine choice. She really is a powerful woman (women power!). It could have been George Lucas for creating the Star Wars saga. After all the hoopla the last few months with the new movie coming out.
3. Do you have a nativity set in your home? If so share it's history and how you display the pieces.
I don't have a nativity set and I keep looking for one because I really want one. But they all seem too big or too small or too childlike.
4. Do you make an extra effort to give back in some way during the holiday season? How do you encourage those who need encouragement this time of year?
We adopt a couple of foster kids to buy gifts for. Our county had over 800 children in foster care. Can you imagine that?
5. Who is your favorite person to shop for? Why?
Easy question...Whitney. She is so easy to buy for, I really could go crazy.
6. What's the last delicious thing you ate?
Risotto I made on Sunday night. Probably the best batch I've ever made.
7. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is________________.
Being kind and generous with your time.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Merry Christmas everyone!