Monday, March 30, 2009

Our new Wii

We have finally caved in and bought a gaming system, a brand new Wii. None of us have been good at games simply because we never had one. I insist that I can't think more than point and click. But we went ahead and bought one thinking it would be family entertainment. So we got the original sports game, Mario Kart and MLB 2009. The original sports has golf, tennis, baseball, boxing and bowling. So far Dan's got into the golf and even I can do that. We put in the MLB game and man is it complicated. We'll have to work up to that. But by far our favorite is Mario Kart. Whitney wanted that one since she had played it before. It is great. We have enough controllers for two people so we can have a real race. And it is really fun. I even came home at lunch today so Dan and I could play (that wasn't the main reason but it sure was a nice diversion from work). I'm sure as time goes on we'll get more gams and get much better at them. I think a Wii Fit is in the future too.

5 comments:

  1. Do they have mafia wars for the Wii. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to think, it all started with Winky Dink and You, our interactive system fifty five or so years ago!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wii is a blast to play! I really like the Wii bowling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've heard wii fit is fabulous! we know lots of people who have one and love it.

    ReplyDelete