Joining Joyce for this week's questions. I missed last week so need to make up for it.
1. What lesson has failure taught you?
I didn't die from the failure and life kept going. Remember that young ones.
2. What decision are you glad you made?
Going back and getting my master's degree. Best decision with a great job out of it.
3. I've been a little bit surprised to see fully lit and decorated Christmas trees popping up for the past several weeks in friend's Instagram feeds. So tell the truth-is your tree up and decorated, and if so when did that happen? If not, when will you be decking the halls?
Tree goes up the day after Thanksgiving. My new one just came home on Tuesday (thank you honey for picking it up). I can't wait to have it up and decorated.
4. Solitaire-Poker-Rummy-Hearts-Go Fish-Old Maid...which game of cards would you most like to join?
Solitaire, I love all the different variations of that game.
5. This question comes to you courtesy of a Facebook friend, who once upon a time had a blog...When you're feeling stressed do you snack a lot or are you more the 'can't eat' type?
More of a snack person but if you don't have the snack food around you don't snack.
6. Have you ever reviewed a product or service on line? Was your review favorable or less than favorable?
Yes I've reviewed products before. I get free ones to try as a BzzAgent and then I've also reviewed things I've bought. I try and be as honest as I can.
7. What was the best conversation you had yesterday?
I had an IT audit and they pretty much determined that I needed to be excluded from my college because we aren't a risk. Thank goodness that most of my people work on federal government computers which are much more strict than the university.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm still working on my Thanksgiving menu. Since we are doing a 5K first thing in the morning, we will be eating later. I plan on making a couple of appetizers to tide people over and then have an extra side dish with the meal. Maybe I'll go crazy and make two different desserts.