Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Fragments

Mrs. 4444 is celebrating her 300th Fragment next week with prizes. So come join the fun.


Half-Past Kissin' Time


Stupid criminal is from Austria. A tourist goes into a local police station asking if they have any warrants for him. Surprise...4 of them for fraud. Instant arrest. I'm not quite sure what he was thinking.

One more week and Whitney comes home. She will be home this summer. Still trying to figure out her summer plans. She should hear if she gets an offer from her current job to work the summer and she has an interview today for an unpaid internship with a non-profit. I will say the non-profit sounds really neat and I know she wants to do it. So crossing fingers that the right choice opens up for her. She also has an interview for a job for the fall selling advertising for the school newspaper and yearbook. It sounds like she probably has the job but just has to go through the formality of an interview. The benefits of a small college.

I love finding guidelines for how to do a report after we've submitted it. I'm just going to pretend that I never dug around a website to find them. If they can't send them to me, how am I supposed to know?

Abby is enjoying the nicer weather because that means she gets to ride in the car more. And she loves a good drive-thru at the pharmacy or bank. That means treats for her!

Please read this story about a family from the tornado in Arkansas. If this woman can still have faith in God, we should all have faith and not anger.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy! I haven't been around Friday Fragments in a long time. I wonder if the stupid criminal was being smart this time. Maybe he preferred to turn himself in as the punishment would be less than waiting for an arrest on the street. And of course, less embarrassing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every where I go must be duds... I get no treats for my dogs. & they give sad puppy eyes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the tourist wanted an inexpensive holiday at the city's expense. Free food and lodging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read April's story; I want that faith; I know her journey will be a hard one in the days ahead but the One walking alongside her will lead her all the way.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your stupid criminal stories! It's amazing just how stupid some people can be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, how stupid can stupid be??
    Good luck to your daughter. It sounds like she has many opportunities. I bet you're looking forward to spending some time with her too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete