Joyce continues to crank out weekly questions for us so I know I must participate. She puts forth so much effort, I should do the same. Right?
How about every day at work? Just look at my desk. Paper everywhere. So many projects and not enough time to do them.
2. When did you last feel dismayed?
I don't feel dismayed too much so I'm sure it has been many years.
3. What's a food combination you like, but other people may find strange?
I don't eat this very often anymore but I like catsup on scrambled eggs or fried egg sandwiches.
4. "It is never too late to be what you might have been." Do you think that's true? Why or why not?
I think in some cases it is true but I don't think you can decide that you should have been a doctor when you turn 70 and then go to school for it. Maybe at 50 but not 70.
5. US News and World Report listed the best historic destinations in the US as follows-Washington D.C, Philadelphia PA, Williamsburg VA, Charleston SC, Boston MA, Richmnd VA, Savannah, GA, Santa Fe NM, Yellowstone, San Antonio TX, San Francisco CA, New Orleans LA, and Charlottesville VA.
Of those listed how many have you seen in person? Which two sites on the list would you most like to see in person?
I've been to Washington DC, Williamsburg, Richmond, Savannah, Yellowstone, San Antonio and New Orleans. I've posted about both DC and New Orleans trips. Of the rest that I haven't seen I would definitely want to go to San Francisco and Philadelphia.
6. May is National Physical Fitness and Sports Month. If you had to participate in a single fitness activity for the next half hour, which activity would you choose?
Go walk on a treadmill. It's the only fitness activity I do.
7. What did you like best about the city, town, or neighborhood where you grew up?
I grew up in so many towns that I would have to narrow it down to the one I lived in the longest, Watertown, WI. I went to elementary school there the whole time. It was a small town (when we got McDonald's it was a big deal). But you could ride your bike to the pool in the summer and not worry about anything. And in the winter the pond at the park would freeze and they would have an outdoor skating rink.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Monday it was raining lightly on my way to work. I passed someone riding a bike who was holding an umbrella and talking on a cell phone. Not sure that was the safest way to go somewhere but it took some talent.