Friday, May 16, 2014

Late Friday Fragments

I'm getting a late start and since I didn't join Mrs. 4444 for her 300th episode last week (so sorry) I'm going to try and post a few now.


Half-Past Kissin' Time

Whitney just sent me a note that OKC is going to host the Great Food Truck Race this weekend. It looks like there is 4 or 5 trucks left. I've heard that last year there could be lines up to 2 hours so I'm not sure if I really want to participate and stand in line for food. But she may convince me after we tour a museum tomorrow.

I'm dealing with stupidity from the government and it is very frustrating. I'm not sure why they don't understand the concept of a U.S. state having its own insurance and what that covers. Darn lawyers need everything written out in language a baby would understand. Stupid.

No stupid criminal this week. Sorry to disappoint you loyal readers. Maybe I'll have two next week.

For Mother's Day my mom came over and I cooked. She brought strawberries and biscuits and it was so good. Made up for me overcooking the pork loin (which I never do).

We were able to move Whitney home last week in about four hours. Not too bad filling up three cars. Next year will be different as we will hopefully be moving her into an apartment or somewhere for a real job after graduation.

I think our dog is going nuts. She hates baths and she keeps pushing the door open to the bathroom when I have a bath running and laying on the floor next to it. I wonder if it is a sign that she needs one?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the dog likes the sound of running water? But that is weird because when Koda would hear a bath running, he would know it is bath time and he would run and hide (now we take him to a groomer, LOL)

    It is always interesting to try to deal with the government I think; hope you get it resolved soon.

    betty

    ReplyDelete