Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The End - Winter Reading Challenge


So this is the end of the Winter Reading Challenge that Rebecca Jo started up. I've enjoyed keeping track of all the books I've read. And yes, most of them are forgettable. LOL

Love, Chocolate and Beer by Violet Duke (This was way too long)

Finding Southern Comfort by Barbara Lohr (This was so unbelievable)

The Cowboy's Christmas Plan by Shanna Hatfield

Stronger by Lexie Ray

Just this Once by Rosalind James

Snow Angel by Melanie Shawn

Until I Found You by Victoria Bylin

Shell Game by Chris Keniston (this one was cute)

Game for Marriage by Karen Erickson

Game for Love by Melissa Foster

The Look of Love by Bella Andre

These books I read in the first week of March but included them on the list just to round out my numbers.

Hooked on You by Lindsey Brookes

Treading Water by Marie Force

One to Hold by Tia Louise

Cassie's Cowboy Crave by Kimberly Krey

What have you learned from what I read? That I read terrible literature and there is hardly a worthwhile book amongst them. Hey a girl's got to escape sometimes, right?

Thank you Rebecca Jo for hosting this over the winter.

5 comments:

  1. At least you are reading, right? And it can't be all terrible literature because the books got published :) I haven't read any that you listed here; I'll have to watch out for them.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were all freebie downloads. I love my kindle app on my ipad.

      Delete
  2. I think that's exactly what I love about reading.... mind escaping fun :)
    Thanks for linking up again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the kind of reading I enjoy the most. Reading is my escape. I can go anywhere and experience anything without ever leaving the comfort of my chair!!! I love the escape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like to read books where I have to think too much!
    Every now & then, there will be some really good freebie books on Kindle...I have an awful lot on mine that I don't know if I'll ever get to all of them!

    ReplyDelete