In Oklahoma you can have a lion and a lamb day all in 24 hours. So the saying works just about anytime of year.
2. March 4th is National Grammar Day. What common grammatical error bothers you the most?
Oh there are so many. My first real boss was an English professor and he taught me so much. I really don't like erroneously place commas.
3. William Arthur Ward says- 'The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.' Which one are you?
4. What's something you need to 'march forth and conquer' this month?
Being out of the office for two straight weeks. Between a vacation and then as soon as we return going on a work trip the pile of paper and emails waiting for me will be intense.
5. An ongoing debate around here...do you dust first, then vacuum or vacuum first, then dust? Of the two routine household chores, which do you dislike the least? How's that for wording?
You should dust first then vacuum. And of the two I don't mind vacuuming. Don't you wonder why there are two u's in vacuum and no other word?
6. According to thrilllist.com, the ten most photographed sites in the U.S.A. are-Cinderella's Castle in Orlando, Southernmost House in Key West Florida, The Space Needle in Seattle, The Site of the Boston Massacre in Boston, The Bellagio Lake/fountains in Las Vegas, The Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC, Coit Tower in San Fransisco, The Art Institute of Chicago, Niagara Falls, and snagging the number one spot-The Guggenheim Museum in New York City.
How many on this list have you photographed? Which on the list would you most like to visit and photograph?
From this list I've taken pics of Cinderella's Castle, Space Needle, Bellagio Fountain and the Lincoln Memorial.
Since I've never been to New York City that would be tops on my list.
I've seen the movie many times. Remember it used to come once a year. I'm not a huge fan of the movie but I like it better than Wizard of Oz.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Whitney graduates college in two months! So proud of how hard she has worked and how hard she is looking for a job. Applying for work is hard business.