Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Winter Book Reading Challenge

Rebecca Jo challenged us to cuddle up and read this winter. Here's the books that have kept me company since November 11 when she started. I got all of these free on my kindle app (I am so happy I found out how to do this).



You can see from my list I seem to go for romance novels and nothing too taxing on the brain.



The Trouble with Holly by Bonnie Blythe

Choices by Marie Ferrarella

The Daddy Pact by Kristy James

Private by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro

You Had Me at Merlot by Marley Gibson

Married for Christmas by Noelle Adams

Winter Interlude by Sandy Loyd

Moonbeams by Joann Bergen

Don't Break My Heart by Laurie Kellogg

Maybe next month my choices will expand outside of cheap romances but I doubt it. I need my escapism where I can get it.



2 comments:

  1. Aren't free books wonderful? Its like going to the library without having to drive there :)

    Lots of reading,that's great! I agree with you, sometimes it is good just to escape into a book and relax in it :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow lady!! You are a reading speedy!! I'm jealous! I'm hoping next month I have a good list of books

    ReplyDelete