Wednesday, January 28, 2015
I'm sure I've told myself to chill out multiple times this week. Way too much work stress going on.
2. What most recently caused your heart to melt?
I saw an advance copy of the Budweiser commercial for the Super Bowl. Puppy and Clydesdales equal heart melting. Have tissue ready people.
3. "An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered." G.K. Chesterton
Your thoughts? When did you last experience either an adventure or an inconvenience? How did you see it at first, as an adventure or an inconvenience? Does it feel the same in hindsight?
Every day is an adventure at work but I doubt that's what he was talking about.
4. A Wendy's Frosty, root beer in a frosty mug, or a frosted chocolate cupcake...of these three, which one is your favorite 'frosty' treat?
Frosted chocolate cupcake please.
5. Would you say your life so far this year has been more like a circus or a symphony? Explain why.
A circus but looking forward to symphony days.
6. Since it's a 'snow day' here, what's your favorite song containing the word 'white'?
White Wedding by Billy Idol. I am a child of the 80's.
7. If you had to leave the city you currently live in, what would you find the hardest to leave behind?
Familiarity. I've lived in our house for 22 years and I so used to everything.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I passed on the gym last night to go to a wine tasting. While I'm sure my body could have used the workout, my mind enjoyed the wine.