Friday, February 27, 2015

Quick Friday Fragments

So our state comes to a stand still when it snows. And it started a couple of hours ago and our office is closing shortly. Just enough time for some Friday Fragments.


Half-Past Kissin' Time


At least it is pretty snow unlike the pellet snow we had earlier this week. 

Glad I wore my boots today since I have to walk to my car in it.

We provided refreshments this week for a meeting and have lots of cookies and brownies left over. I must stay away from them as long as I can.

I still have one box of girl scout cookies in my office. (Yay willpower)

Two sentences about cookies. I'd better hit the gym while I can.

5 comments:

  1. I don't buy GS cookies, for me, any more. When I see them outside a store, I buy a box and tell them they can have it. Too much temptation at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most areas, unless they are equipped for it, come to a stand still when it snows. If there is not adequate snow removal equipment, it is almost safer to be inside than out during the snowy weather. Of course that didn't happen when we lived in Montana :)

    Maybe you could freeze some of the brownies and cookies left?

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had beautiful snow on Thursday. That was after the ice storm we had last week. I'll take the snow anytime! I haven't gotten my girl scout cookies yet since we've been out of school for 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm... Cookies.
    I know what you mean about the snow. Last year, the kids had school cancelled 4 days because of ice or light snow. The city just didn't have the resources to make the streets drivable quickly.
    Stay warm and strong around those cookies.
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this a record for snow in OK? Starting this afternoon we have warm-up coming. Sure hope it can stay above freezing this time.

    ReplyDelete