It is the last hodgepodge of 2012. Join the fun now or wait until the new year.
We'll be in a condo by the beach just the three of us and the dog. Whitney will open one present which traditionally is a pair of pajamas. Will this be the year we break tradition? We shall see.
2. What is one thing you are not?
A runner. You know the saying "you run like a girl"? I think that was written about me.
3. Fudge-are you a fan? Your favorite flavor?
Fudge is ok but only if it is chocolate. I don't like those peanut butter ones.
4. Did you attend any craft/vendor fairs in the month of December? Do you prefer homemade goodies or the more professional stalls? Are you giving any homemade gifts this year?
I didn't attend any craft fairs at all this year. I did make some gifts though in my spurt of craftiness. I have several other ideas I'd like to try out though too.
5. What's your favorite type of holiday gathering?
Quiet and intimate. I'm not a big one for huge crowds.
6. We're approaching a new year...what's going to be different in 2013?
Other than we will all be older? Hmmm I don't have a good answer to that one.
7. Share a favorite scripture, quote, saying, or song lyric relating to peace.
I had to google this one.
"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."
( A. J. Muste)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Whitney had her allergy testing this week. After a painful process (sorry honey) we found out she was allergic to 42 of the 45 things they tested. Some much more so than others. Animals, trees (except for pine and cedar), weeds, mold, dustmites. So she starts allergy shots in January.