It's Wednesday which means hodgpodge time from Joyce. Thanks for another round of questions.
Saying please and thank you. I think if you have those two phrases the rest of good manners comes along for the ride.
2. Let's open a proverbial can of worms...Common Core. Are you familiar with the term (talking education reform in the USA)? If so, care to share your thoughts? In your opinion, what is one of the biggest issues schools (in your home country) face today?
I hate that so many teachers feel like they have to teach for the test. But I think there has to be some kind of standardized test to show where students are in learning. So it is a catch 22 situation.
We have to get more students to get into math and science...especially girls. We fall way behind in that area and the way technology is going, you have to be good in those areas to get ahead in life anymore.
3. Name a celebrity whose fashion sense you admire and share why.
I don't pay attention to celebrities let alone what they wear except for the odd awards shows I watch and most of the time I'm stumped as to why someone would wear what they are wearing.
4. How are you affected by the changing seasons?
I love fall and the return of warmer clothes. But I don't like the dry hands and lips I get so I keep plenty of lotion and chapstick around.
5. Scariest book you've ever read?
I don't read scary books or watch scary movies. Too many other things I do like to spend time on something I don't.
6. What time of day are you most hungry? What's your go-to snack?
About 10:30am. Breakfast has worn off and it isn't lunch time. I keep a variety of snacks in my desk drawer...cereal bars, granola bars, 100 calorie packs. So it changes daily.
7. Do you lean more towards being too needy or too independent? Which do you find harder to deal with in others?
Too independent. It is hard to ask for help. In others the too needy so I distance myself from them.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It is getting to be that time of all the cute baby dress up in costume photos. I never did do that to my child by man are some of these cute.
|This is from Cute Baby Costume|