Just because you don't have an oppressively hot summer, that doesn't mean that September can't be hot. Blech.
2. Acorn squash, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, yellow squash, zucchini squash, or blech! hold the squash... what's your favorite squash? What's your favorite way to prepare your favorite squash?
I don't eat squash. I'm actually afraid to try it because I'm allergic to pumpkin that hasn't been canned so I think I might be allergic to all squash.
3. The older I get the_______________________________.
More confident I get.
4. What's your favorite television theme song ever?
Does anyone listen to these anymore?
5. What do you wish you'd spent more time doing five years ago?
Had faith in God. The peace I have now would have been welcome five years ago.
6. What item do you most need (or want) to add to your wardrobe this fall?
Boots. I found a pair a few years ago that fit like a glove and they have gotten too scratched up. So I ordered two replacements pairs and they changed the style and they don't fit. I'm back to the drawing board.
7. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts cartoon was introduced to the world. What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?
Bloom County. Remember Opus and Bill the Cat? Ack!!!!!!!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I've got lots to say about the government shutdown but not sure how much I will say. My job is fine and my employees are fine...currently. I think I'll leave it at that.