After being off of blogging for what seems like forever, I'm joining Joyce for this week's hodgepodge. I've got to get back into the blog rhythm.
1. Do you have an interest in learning about your family's heritage? Why or why not? If you know a little bit about your roots, share an interesting piece of trivia or a fun fact about someone who goes way back on your family tree.
I hate to say this but I'm not very big on genealogy. I really don't know why. My mom is and my dad was from a little town where everyone was related to each other. There is even a history book of the town which is basically a family history.
2. Branch Rickey, the baseball exec credited with signing Jackie Robinson, is quoted as saying-
"Luck is the residue of design."
Agree or disagree? Why?
I think this is a question of do you believe in luck or not. Some days I think there is luck and some days I don't.
3. In the town where you currently reside, what's your favorite green space?
4. Who is your favorite comedian?
Carol Burnett. I loved watching her show when I was younger. Some of those scenes still crack me up.
5. March is National Nutrition Month, and almost everyone needs to improve their diet in some way. What about you? How can you improve your nutrition on a daily basis? Will you try?
Of course there is always the eat less sugar but it sure is hard to give up those tasty morsels.
6. Which of these green expressions have you 'experienced' in recent weeks -green with envy, green thumb, green around the gills, or give the green light? Explain.
Give the green light...we bought new furniture and am working on picking paint to redo our bedroom.
7. Where is one place you don't mind waiting?
I usually don't mind waiting in line at the grocery store to pay. I know that sounds weird but I figure that they are going as fast as they can and I'll just wait patiently.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I've got my blog written to announce my A-Z Blog Challenge theme (big announcement March 21). And I've got my calendar printed out with about half the days filled in with what I'm writing about. I'm much more organized than last year so hopefully the posts will stay good. Last year I started strong and then faded. I got one written every day but they weren't as good towards the end of the month.
Don't know what the A-Z Blog Challenge is? Click the button on the sidebar to find out more.