Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hoping to leave

I'm hoping that I'll be able to leave Monday morning on my early flight. The one time I have dinner plans on a trip, stupid winter weather hits oklahoma. We've had thunder snow, sleet, and all sorts of crud. All the schools are closed tomorrow. And I get to get up to be at the airport at 5 am. Thank goodness Dan said he would drive me. I've been tracking my incoming flight and it keeps showing it will be here.

Crossing my fingers so I can go and get some seafood.



4 comments:

  1. Here's hoping! Hope you brought your rain boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping it clears out enough to get you sailing through the skies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you got that seafood!

    Stopping by to welcome you on board the A to Z Challenge April 2014
    Look forward to your challenge posts!


    Damyanti
    #atozchallenge co-host
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a safe flight!

    anna @ Deeply Shallow
    #TeamDamyanti
    Have a theme for A to Z? Reveal it with us on March 21 during the #atozreveal!

    ReplyDelete