I missed out on last week's questions but am joining up this week. Not sure how April is going to work since I'm already doing the A-Z Blog Challenge and will have posts scheduled for Wednesdays. You may just get lucky and get two from me.
Run like the wind..it is Oklahoma after all. And I've been across the country twice. And got a ton of work done and to do. Plus a list of projects to do at the house. Run like the wind baby.
2. Your favorite green food? Your favorite dish made with your favorite green food?
Broccoli. There is some really good pasta dishes out there that use it. And steamed with a little butter is good too.
3. Ever been locked out of your home-car-office-anywhere? Do tell!
My office is electronic card swipe access. But my lock is finicky. You have to pull the door and hold it just a certain way to get the swipe to work. This has taken years of practice, calling of security to let me in, having the lock physically changed and many other things. But I think I've got the hang of it now (7 years later).
4. Yoda, Kermit, Shrek, The Wicked Witch of the West, Oscar the Grouch, The Grinch, or Mike Wasowski (Monsters Inc.)...of the green characters listed, which one's your favorite and why?
So many good green characters. I have to choose Kermit the Frog though. He's an original and dear to my heart.
5. "The first task of a leader is to keep hope alive."~Joe Batten Do you agree? Why or why not?
I think it is to portray a positive image.
6. Share a favorite song with an emotion in it's title.
Right now...Happy by Pharrell. I just can't stop bouncing and clapping to the music.
7. What's a road trip you'd like to take?
Wine country in California with a designated driver of course.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
So proud of Whitney for reaching her fundraising goal for Relay for Life. Their event is April 5 and she is really stressed out about it going well (she's a co-chair) but I'm sure it will all turn out great.