Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Fragments

I finally caught up on a week's worth of blog posts and figured I'd better add something. So I'm joining Mrs. 4444 for a quick brain dump.


Half-Past Kissin' Time

I spent the week in San Diego and am glad to be home. Of course Dan turned around and left six hours after I got back to visit his cousin. So I have the house to myself this weekend. 

My flight was delayed out of San Diego so I got to spend a couple of hours at the PGA grill talking to someone else who was at the same conference as I was. It was a lovely conversation and the bonus was they had my favorite wine by the glass. Made the time fly by.

And with that delay I got to run through the Dallas airport to catch my connection. I made it with 6 minutes to spare...enough time for a bathroom break. I made it home but my luggage did not. It was on the last flight out of Dallas and made it to my home mid-morning the next day. So I stayed home waiting for it.

And then I came back to so much work I can't think straight. I'm definitely glad it is Friday.

2 comments:

  1. You were here when there was good weather :) Sorry about the flight delay though! Good thing that the luggage was delayed when you were heading home as opposed to going some place :)

    Enjoy a restful weekend, I hope!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good trip and a wine bonus! :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete