I'm going to make it to Joyce's party today! Finally a little back to normal for me.
1. What's your favorite time of day? Why?
I like around 10am-noon. This is my most productive time of the day. I'm awake, everyone seems happy, and it means that lunch is just around the corner.
2. Waffle iron, toaster, coffee maker, mixer, blender...which small appliance would you say most needs replacing in your house?
I just got a new mixer so that definitely isn't it. I don't own a coffee maker or blender. My waffle iron and toaster don't get much use. So I really don't need any of them. I could use some new silverware though.
3. It's National Grouch Day (October 15)...what's something that makes you feel grouchy?
People who don't return my emails or phone calls.
4. Ever been to Canada? Is that a country you'd like to visit? According to Trip Advisor, the top ten best destinations in Canada are-Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Victoria, Calgary, Niagara on the Lake, Niagara Falls, Whistler, and Halifax. Which city would you most like to see?
I've been to Canada several times and have enjoyed it. From this list I've been to Vancouver, Quebec City, Victoria, and Whistler. That's pretty good for being from Oklahoma. I enjoyed all of them for different reasons. Quebec City (especially the old town) was like being in Europe so I would highly recommend that. I would like to see Niagara Falls (either side).
5. What was your favorite food (or one of your favorites) when you were a child? Is that still a favorite?
Ham and watergate salad. Those were always special meals. And I still like them and make them for special meals.
6. Do you cry easily?
Depends on the situation but as I get older I cry much easier.
7. Have you started your (gasp!) Christmas shopping? If so when, and how much? If not, when will you even begin thinking about it?
No shopping and I haven't even thought of ideas although Dan has a list of options. I went to Lowe's Sunday and I couldn't believe all the Christmas decorations they had out. Right behind the Halloween ones. That was quite a sight.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Just a hint of the Hawaii recap here. I still need to get my pictures on this computer so I can blog with them.