Joyce was off last week moving her daughter back home before she goes and gets married and moves all the way across the country. She deserved a break. But she came back this week with more questions.
I work with a few retired veterans but I never think of them that way. I appreciate what they've done for our country but I've never done anything like those listed.
2. You can have fifty pounds of anything at all (except money)...what would you choose?
I won a 10 pound chocolate bar once and that was way too much chocolate. Maybe 50 pounds of wine? I wouldn't need to buy any wine for at least a year.
3. When did you last receive an invitation in the 'real' mail? What was it for and did you attend? When it comes to RSVP-ing, are you an 'early responder' or a 'last minute, barely-under-the-wire' kind of guest?
I got a wedding invitation this summer. I don't like to wait until the last minute to RSVP. I should be able to make up my mind quickly if I can go to something or not.
4. What's something you really don't like to waste?
I hate to waste anything I paid for. LOL
5. Cheers, Friends, MASH, Seinfeld...of the ones listed, your favorite long-running sitcom?
Of those I was a huge MASH fan. It was a family event to watch it. I remember the final episode still (the highest rated single show ever). You know...before you could DVR it and watch on your own schedule.
6. What decision are you glad you made?
Going back and getting my masters degree. It definitely has propelled by career and helped expand my mind.
7. In this month of 'Thanksgiving' what is one thing that's different today than it was a year ago that you're grateful for?
I'm thankful that there is only one more time to pay tuition! Whitney's last semester starts next January and then she'll be a college graduate.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm joining up with Rebecca Jo on her winter reading challenge. I probably read 4-5 books a week on my kindle app so this will be great. Go check it out!