Back when I was younger you had to write letters. Because long distance phone calls were expensive. And there was no email. So yes I wrote them then.
2. What's a movie that ends in a way you especially love?
Sleepless in Seattle because you get to come up with your own happily ever after ending.
3. Something that makes your heart sing? And for those of you who are parents, I mean something besides your children that makes your heart sing?
The dog every morning because she is so excited to be fed. Really if I had that amount of energy in the morning I could get a lot done.
4. What's the last event you had to attend, phone call you had to make, routine task you needed to complete, or meal you had to prepare, that you did do, but only half-heartedly?
Dusting. I only half do it anytime because I dislike it.
5. Tuna fish salad-yay or blech? If you said yay, how do you like your tuna salad prepared? Hey, this is the Hodgepodge, right?
I like tuna fish. Light amount of mayonaise and some dill relish. So it is pretty thick. Put it on some crackers and a delicious lunch.
6. What's something you 'know by heart'?
Account numbers. I run about 50 accounts at work and can spout them off without looking at a list. I also know my visa number and the code on the back. I'm not sure if that is good.
7. In the spirit of Valentine's Day, what two or three word phrase would you write on a conversation heart for someone you love? That someone could be a spouse, child, parent, cousin, bestie...anyone at all whom you love.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Just booked a spring break trip for Whitney's last one. And it is a doozy. We are going to London for a week. Yikes. One month from now.