Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fabulously Bad Songs

OK, I promised my family I would write this one. We were watching tv tonight and some cell phone company had a commercial that used the song "Flash Gordon" in it. What a wild flashback moment to one of the most horrendously bad songs that are catchy. And an even worse movie. I can't even describe how bad this movie is. And yet, I was singing the song as soon as I heard it. I started quoting the movie. And my family looked at me like I was nuts.For those of you who have not had the pleasure of hearing or seeing this, please view with pleasureFlash Gordon

1 comment:

  1. My husband always gives me the business about how I can remember all the words to about 500 old (and often bad) songs, but I can't help our daughter with algebra--because I've forgotten 75 percent of it!

    Do you know all the words to Convoy? Now, THAT was a classic.

    ReplyDelete