Yes it is another edition of hodgepodge. Thank you Joyce for this week's questions.
1. With that being said I think I need to dive right in to some Christmas related questions, don't you? Which do you prefer-pretty gift wrap with a bow or a pretty gift bag with/without a bow? What percentage of your holiday gifts are currently (as in right this very minute) wrapped in some form or fashion?
I like shiny paper. It doesn't need to have a bow. But I like to coordinate my paper. This year everything will be in shiny blue and silver (bought last year on clearance). I have nothing wrapped because I have nothing in the house to wrap. I ordered a few things over the weekend but they aren't here yet.
2. What is one item on your Christmas list this year?
I just made a list up Monday and I put an iron on it. Practical and not exactly exciting but the iron I have I got in the 80's so I think it is time to replace it.
3. What makes a home?
4. Motown founder Berry Gordy celebrates his birthday on Hodgepodge Day-November 28th. Are you a fan of the Motown sound? If so, who's your favorite Motown artist and/or song? Here's a list in case you're stuck.
I always wanted to be be a backup singer. Not sure I have a favorite artist.
5. Red or green-which one is more prevalent in your closet?
Much more red. I like both colors but I look really good in red.
6. True or false-bacon makes it better? If you answered true, what's your favorite dish made with bacon?
Good bacon is delicious. I've posted a recipe for cinnamon bacon pasta that is super tasty.
7. Share a favorite holiday memory.
When I was young (aka before the mall) we would go visit Santa Claus in a little trailer parked on a side street. We always got a little candy cane from him.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Our building is slowly being decorated for Christmas. Four 12 foot trees, multiple hanging ornaments, four balconies covered in icicle lights. It truly is a wonderful sight when finished.