I missed last week's hodgepodge questions and my whole blogging rhythm got off. Guess that means I can't miss it anymore!
I'd say lamb. But it can change overnight so who knows what it will be tomorrow.
2. What's the most dreaded task on your spring clean to-do list? Do you have a 'plan of attack'?
I really need to get down and clean the carpet right where it meets the walls. You know the line that the vacuum cleaner never can get. I hate doing that. My plan of attack is to do one room at a time. My knees don't like it when I crawl around on the floor.
3. Peas...love 'em or hate 'em? What's a favorite dish you make using peas?
Absolutely HATE them. I've written about this before...and even mentioned the post two weeks ago on best title. So there is no such thing as a good dish with peas.
4. Do you feel under appreciated?
No I don't feel under appreciated. I get quite a bit of recognition at work and my family shows me plenty too.
5. Have you been using Google Reader? If so, what are you switching to now that GR has announced retirement? If not, how do you read your favorite blogs?
I don't use it. I always just go to blogger dashboard and look at the list there.
6. Anne Bradstreet is credited with the following quote~
"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."
Agree or Disagree? Why?
I would agree. Let's face it...how many of us live in one place and look around and think there is nothing to do. But then you have visitors and they are amazed at what there is to do. I look at Oklahoma and think it is desolate but when we have work visitors they wonder at the open spaces. Familiarity breeds boredom.
7. When did you last 'spring for something'? What was it?
Last week when I was on my trip I bought a bottle of wine at dinner. Granted there were four of us and we would have probably all got a glass of wine, but I never buy a bottle.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Last week in DC I met one of the Thunder players fathers. That night Whitney won tickets to see a Thunder game. Coincidence? Either way we saw them play the Nuggets Tuesday night.