Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Fragments

Not too many fragments today. Guess I'm not not fraggilicious?


Half-Past Kissin' Time

No stupid criminal this week. Guess they either weren't stupid enough for me to hear about or the criminal world is getting better. Nah...who am I kidding, I just didn't hear about them.

After so much rain this year, we haven't had any for a month. I had to water the tree we planted last fall because the leaves were starting to turn yellow and it is still 90 degrees. I don't think that should be happening yet.

I'm happy that the birds are loving the birdseed I'm putting out but they sure are messy. Piles and piles of seeds on the ground. And I have hummingbirds again which I'm very excited about.

Tomorrow night I'm taking Whitney to go see Wicked in OKC. We saw it a few years ago in Tulsa and she wanted to go again. So I bought tickets and then she recently found out that her scholarship sponsor is taking them to see it in a couple of weeks. I told her I could take either mom or Dan but she wants to see it twice. 

I'm trying to get back into the swing of cooking again but after being sick it just isn't happening. Although last night we made hamburgers and corn on the cob and it was really tasty. Guess I just need to get inspired.

The county fair is this weekend and I'm considering going. It is free and in town. The state fair starts next week in OKC.


2 comments:

  1. We haven't had any rain to speak of since early july. We are dry as a desert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We finally got a good soaking yesterday.

    Hummingbirds are kind of magical; I think they make me think of fantasy stories. Our feeder on our livingroom window is a popular pace.

    Have fun at the fairs :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete