Joining up for another round of questions from Joyce. I love that I can schedule these (see reason in number 8)
1. What's the best thing about growing older?
I think the wisdom to know not to sweat the small stuff. Everything is not a crisis.
2. When did you first feel like a grown up?
I think when I lived in my first apartment and had a terrible roommate and had to decide to get out of that lease and move somewhere else.
3. Chocolate cake with white icing or white cake with chocolate icing?
I'll choose white cake with chocolate icing. I don't like white icing but white cake is fine. Chocolate anything works.
4. What's the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?
I have no idea. Does that mean strangers don't do nice things for me or I just don't notice them doing it?
5. What's something you learned from your grandparents?
I don't think I learned anything from my grandparents. I didn't see my dad's parents very often and while I remember my other grandma dearly, I don't remember learning anything from her. She just had a the really cool small house to go visit and play at.
6. Wednesday marks a sad day in the history of planet earth-9/11...what's something you do (or can do) to bring peace to your little corner of the world?
7. Share a favorite quote, scripture, or song containing the word peace.
I searched and searched and can't come up with anything for this. I'm not doing too well on this quiz.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm on my way to Ann Arbor, Michigan today for a meeting. I didn't even realize I was flying on the anniversary of 9/11 until these questions (not very perceptive am I?)