Wednesday, September 25, 2013
1. What's one thing that's still the same about you as when you were young?
There is only 24 hours in a day. No matter how much you want more or less.
2. What's more important-history or science? Why?
This is actually a very hard question. They are very much intertwined with each other. If I have to go with one I would give a slight nod to science because of scientific discoveries.
3. Lima, kidney, string, garbanzo, black or pinto-your favorite bean?
I'm not really a bean person. I guess it would be chili beans (not listed) because I do like my chili with them.
4. What's something people come to your town to do?
The obvious answer is go to OU football games.
I avoid that part of town on Saturdays.
5. When was the last time you were in a meeting? Sum it up for us in five words or less.
I was in a meeting on Monday. Five words: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. (And I even presented for 40 minutes at it).
6. What special event would you like a VIP pass to attend?
A World Series game.
7. What's one piece of advice you'd give a writer?
Make sure you know correct grammar.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My baby has started her countdown to her 21st birthday. This time next week she will be an adult for everything. Yikes.