Joyce has been doing the weekly hodgepodge for 180 times now. Can you imagine?
I'm sure it is work related but for the life of me I can't remember.
2. It's Independence Week in the US of A! What's your favorite thing about America right this very minute? Favorites only! Let's hear what you love about America.
If you're playing along today, and you're not an American but have been to America, what do/did you like best about this country? If you've never been to America, do you have any desire to visit? What's the number one thing you'd like to see?
I love being a part of home of the free. Never forget those freedoms we have. Even when they annoy you that someone else is using them.
3. Stars or stripes? Red, white, or blue? Watermelon, homemade vanilla ice cream, or blueberry pie?
Stars, red, and homemade vanilla ice cream.
4. When did you last see stars, figuratively speaking?
Saturday night I took a sleeping pill and then the phone rang right when I was about out. I wasn't quite with it...especially when no one was on the other line. It was midnight...not good.
5. 'Clear as a bell', 'with bells on', 'lots of bells and whistles', 'saved by the bell'...which phrase 'rings' truest for you lately? Have you ever seen The Liberty Bell?
I've never seen the Liberty Bell in person. "Lots of bells and whistles" that's how I'm feeling about planning a dream vacation.
6. Are you caught up in World Cup fever? Have you watched a lot or a little or none at all?
I don't understand this game of soccer at all. Running around trying to kick a ball? They've had the game on the big screen in our atrium. Tuesday's game probably had about 50 people watching with popcorn provided. We had quite the United Nations of people down there.
7. Bid farewell to June in 10 words or less.
I can do without the stress you caused me.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
26 years ago today I said "I do" to my best friend. Yes it was a hot day and I was covered head to toe with lots of fabric. It was the 80's people. I still have the dress in a box under my bed. Dan has no idea why I'm still keeping it because there is no way Whitney will ever wear it. But that's just what you did, right?