This week's hodgepodge questions from Joyce.
Well I usually veg out in front of the tv. Probably not good for boredom but that's what I do. Last time I was truly bored was probably a couple of weeks ago. But boredom is actually good for me right now. Better than constant stress.
2. What's the last thing you made a reservation for?
Car rental in Maui. I still need to decide on a condo to rent.
3. What's one thing on your summer 'bucket list'? Any plans to make it happen?
I don't have anything on a summer bucket list. Make it through without dying of heat exhaustion.
4. What's your favorite summertime sip?
Cold water with lemon slices.
5. What do you find is the best way to handle another person's hostility and hopefully ease the tension?
Avoid them at all costs.
6. Your favorite film set in summer?
Field of Dreams. If you build it, he will come.
7. What word are you using too much lately?
Stress. Everything seems to be stressing me out and I'm tired of it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My mother is having surgery on her neck next Tuesday. It is a four hour operation where they have to try and release pressure on her spinal cord. The doctor is confident that this will relieve the pain that shoots down her arms and makes it feel like she is having a heart attack. She has to wear a neck collar for six weeks afterwards. Prayers would be welcome.