1. It's fall. Y'all. My favorite season of the year! What's something you love to do this time of year that makes you feel it's officially fall? And unrelated to that, do you ever say-'y'all'?
Turning off the air conditioner and opening the windows at night. Then I know it is fall.
And I live in Oklahoma...of course I say y'all. Duh.
2. When did you last have a falling out with someone? Has it been resolved?
Wow, I've had lots of falling outs. I'll pick one that has been resolved. We have since found out that the problem did not lie within us but outside of our control. Which I guess makes the relationship all the better. (Yes pretty non-specific here but that's the best I can do).
3. A song you love with the word 'fall' in it's title?
I chose Autumn instead of Fall in the title.
Autumn Leaves by Eva Cassidy. Gives me chills every time.
4. What's something you've recently let 'fall by the wayside?'
Cutting out sweets. Somehow with all the fall stuff out there I've gone a little crazy buying cookie dough from neighbor fundraising and autumn M&M's. Oh my.
5. When did you last attend an event, read a book, watch a movie, try a new recipe, or visit a shop-town-tourist attraction that fell short of your expectations? In what way?
Trying new recipes. I haven't had a good new one in a long time.
Also I haven't liked several movies that everyone raves about. Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle just did not do anything for me.
6. Describe a time you said or thought, 'The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."
I don't think I use that saying at all. But all you have to do is look at Whitney and know the apple doesn't fall from our tree.
7. Was today better than yesterday? Why or why not?
Today is better than yesterday because I'm one day closer to my vacation!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The travel bug is about to hit us. Three days until we leave for Hawaii! Whitney leaves for New York City in less than two weeks. And my mom is going on a vacation as soon as we get back. I even have another trip to San Diego planned less than two weeks after I get back from Hawaii.