Joyce is celebrating her birthday and the 190th edition of Hodgepodge. I know I've been doing this for a few years but not 190 of them. Cudos to her.
I'm never any good at these quote things. I think you are as old or young as you want to be.
2. What remarkable feat, interesting piece of trivia, or historical event occurred on your birth day and month? Not necessarily in your birthyear, just the same date/same month.
On my birthday, women in the United States got the right to vote (the 19th amendment was ratified).
3. Describe a time or circumstance where you wanted to 'have your cake and eat it too.'
Of course on my birthday. I ate whatever I want...including cake. The next day I was really full.
4. What's something you do that makes you feel young? Something that makes you feel old?
I feel young whenever someone tells me that I don't look my age (I really don't!). I feel old every start of a school year when the college freshmen look younger and younger.
5. When did you last do something that was 'a piece of cake'?
I made cookies last night. All I did was take them out of the package and put them on a cookie sheet. Piece of cake!
6. Beef, wine, and cheese all improve with age. What's something else you'd add to that list? (not necessarily food or beverage)
Intelligence (or at least we can always hope it does).
7. If I were to have a giveaway when we hit Volume 200, what should I give away? By my calculations we'll hit Volume 200 on November 26th, the day before Thanksgiving, which means whoever wins would have whatever it is in time for Christmas.
If you did something, it should be a hodgepodge of items. Since this is the hodgepodge of course!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I believe it is time to start making lists of what to take on my trip. It's only 10 days from today! (Yes I'm a little excited)