Monday, September 24, 2012

Instagram World

Why had I not figured this out yet? For some reason I decided to download and ap tonight and got into instagram. Wowzer. Now I'm going through pictures and editing them with instapicframe and going crazy. Here's some of my beginning work.




My first attempt. When I realized that I could move text around I now know how all the food bloggers I follow get the text on their photos. The picture above is one of my favorite fall snacks. Peanuts and candy corn.




I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond this weekend to buy a salad spinner. They had a bunch of stuff 80% off so I went a little crazy. Could you pass up huge candles for $1.99.

Last is a picture of the mums I planted just a week ago. They are absolutely stunning.



Hopefully I won't get too crazy with this new toy. Otherwise you'll be seeing all sorts of repeat photos of my Alaska trip in new ways.

2 comments:

  1. Candles at that price? I'd stock up for Christmas presents right there & then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peanuts & candy corn: I just discovered this a few years ago. It's definitely a favorite in our house!

    ReplyDelete