1. In your opinion what's the most important job in the world? Oh, and parenting is a given so besides parenting, what's the most important job in the world?
I'm going to outside the box today. Lots of people have said teachers which is a great answer. But I'm going with inventor. Without inventors we wouldn't have new stuff. Sure the teachers have to teach you the basics, but the inventors get creative in their minds and come up with everything. Someone had to invent the computer right or else you wouldn't be reading this.
2. Share a favorite or not so favorite memory from a childhood birthday.
I don't remember a lot of birthdays (that isn't my age it just that I'm not a big birthday person). I do remember I had a sleepover for my 16th birthday.
3. Peanut butter-crunchy or smooth?
Smooth is the only way to go. Dan had me buy a small jar of the crunchy last week and I had a taste and didn't like it.
4. William Butler Yeats is credited as saying, "Happiness is neither virtue nor pleasure nor this thing nor that but simply growth, We are happy when we are growing." Your thoughts?
I feel like I'm back in school being quizzed. I never could answer these questions.
5. What's something that makes you cringe?
The static sound when Dan unplugs his ipod from the speaker in the living room. Yikes.
6. Name a song that always puts you in a good mood?
Bananarama - Venus
What can I say? I like bad cheesy 80's music.
7. The answer is yes. What's the question?
Would you like to take a vacation? I love vacations and even when I get back from one I want to take another one.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Four day work weeks always throw me. Today seems like Thursday but it is Wednesday. Which means there are still two more days of work. So hurry up weekend and come so I can get back on track.