1. It's a brand new month...share one thing you're looking forward to in October.
I love October. It is the start of (hopefully) cooler weather. So I can wear my boots soon. I love wearing boots.
2. Is chivalry dead? Explain.
No it isn't. To me, chivalry is showing common courtesy for someone. It doesn't have to be a man to a woman.
3. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts comic strip made its debut. Which character is your favorite? Which character is most like you? (Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Shroeder, Snoopy, Woodstock, or Pig Pen) If you need a description click here .
Oh Peanuts, how I love thee. I'm definitely Lucy. Just ask anyone in my family. Whitney keeps buying me Lucy stuff.
And listen to these gems of wisdom that come out of her mouth.
All you really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
I never made a mistake in my life. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
4. What's something you're competitive about?
I hate to lose especially when I think I should win. Take when we first got married we thought we would play chess. My Dad had taught me some so I figured I would clean up. I lost the first game and we've never played since. 24 years later I still won't play chess.
5. October is National Popcorn Popping Month...are you a fan? How do you like your popcorn?
With butter and salt.
6. When did you first realize the world is small?
It's small? I guess right now then. :)
7. In terms of architecture, what's the most beautiful building you've seen up close and in person?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm hosting a meeting of people who do similar jobs to me from all across the country on Thursday and Friday. Thankfully the weather will be nice with no rain. Now to make sure the room doesn't freeze us out. I'm not sure why the air conditioner decides to work overtime once the weather outside starts to cool off. I've already had the space heater on.