Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Fragments

Another Friday brings another round of fragments. Last week for Unknown Mami to have the reins and then back to Mrs. 4444. Thanks Mami for your work this summer.

Unknown Mami

There are two stupid criminals this week. A pair of young men in Canada set fire to a police station and wanted to be caught. The reason...they wanted to see a friend of theirs already in prison...for arson. They got their wish. Guess they hadn't heard of visiting hours before.

I found out this morning that Women of Faith was in OKC this weekend. I wish I had known earlier because the lineup looks great but I already have plans for Saturday.

Time to take all of Whitney's stuff out of the attic and pack up all the stuff she's had all summer. Move in day will be Tuesday for her. And the weather will not be cooperating with us this time. Forecasted to be 102 with heat index of 108. Good thing we are going first thing in the morning. Not that it really helps a lot.

I've been working on proposals and spreadsheets all week. Stressful in the sense that I would get something done and then a big change would happen so I would have to start from scratch. But in the end we will end up with a lot of money from it so I guess it is worth it.

When I go to the gym to work out they have 15 tv stations on. You would think I could find something to watch in primetime but some nights it is difficult. There is a lot of junk on during the summer and some of the series you just can't pick up in the middle of them. Looking forward to the fall to see what is on then. But just because there isn't anything on tv won't stop me from going. I really am enjoying the walks on the treadmill. And my body is liking them too.

I had someone say that they are having a hard time posting comments on my blog through bloglovin'. Has anyone had problems with my blog or anyone else's blog posting comments? Of course if you have a problem I won't know because you can't post a comment. :)



7 comments:

  1. I am able to comment because I got to your blog through the linky. I tried again pulling up your blog feed and I can't comment. Weird. Isn't it amazing how there can be so many channels and you still can't find anything worth watching?! lol! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you didn't have to move Whitney this year [like our Squirrel] since she had the same room? Well, anyway - hope it goes quick and easy. I do hope you get it done before the extreme temps hit.

    I can comment just fine, but I come through blogger and my blogroll if that helps.

    Have a great weekend. xo JG

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having lovely coolish August days - highs in the high 70's and low 80's. I don't know what that bodes for September or fall or winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw down last night to watch one hour of television, but seriously, there was nothing decent to watch. Of course, I could have chosen something in Spanish, but I don't find Honduran/Spanish channels very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for going to the gym regularly! Yeah, not much on these days. I do like the Fall better for T.V. And I hat starting over on spreadsheets too! Gives me a headache. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Commenting seems to be okay for me and I did not go through the link. I love your pictures of China, so smoggy though, was it hard to breath?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes! That's going to be one hot move. I feel for you.

    Somehow we've created a double standard as far as the kids moves go. The boys said they were fine doing it on their own so we let them. Daughter, notsomuch. Ha.

    ReplyDelete