Another week of hodgepodge questions from Joyce. Anyone can join in.
I've written before about my worst memory here. But there are several best ones I've never touched on. When we were in Paris we went to a chocolate shop and I thought I was in chocolate heaven. If you haven't had true Parisian chocolate you are missing out. Just one of those little pieces is enough to satisfy anyone's craving for chocolate. WOW!
2. Do you appreciate people telling it like it is, or would you rather a speaker temper his/her words and maybe beat around the bush a little? How about when you're the one communicating...which type are you?
I like it how it is. That's how I write. Blunt and to the point.
3. What's your favorite place to hang out?
My living room.
4. When do you most feel like you're a slave to time?
Getting ready in the morning. I struggle to get out of bed and then feel rushed. It's not that I'm sleeping, I just don't like to get out of bed.
5. What was the last concert you attended? Who'd you go with? Was it any good?
I'm not a big concert attender. I'd rather save the money and listen to the music because I can pick the song order. But I think the last one I went to was a couple of summers ago. Our town has concerts on Sunday nights and I went with Dan. I have no idea who it was though.
6. Reality TV...harmful or harmless? What's your guilty pleasure when it comes to reality TV?
I like some of it. Some of the competition shows that are based on talent. But we often joke that anybody can get a tv show. I don't need to know the details of people's lives and also I really hate the drama and fake drama that gets generated.
7. What's something you think is overrated?
Jack Nicholson. I don't get him.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm behind on blogging. Lots happening but back to having Dan home. His trip went fine except for losing his glasses. Good thing he had a pair of prescription sunglasses or that would have been a difficult drive home.