1. What summer activity most takes you back to your own childhood?
Sparklers for the Fourth of July. I remember those on summer nights. Now of course they are illegal in the city so no sparklers for us.
2. What's your favorite summer smell?
BBQ chicken cooking on the grill.
3. It's beach season in the US of A...so how do you feel about sand?
I'm not a huge fan of it unless it is perfect. Otherwise it always seems to hurt my feet.
4. Sun tea, SunChips, sunflower seeds, Capri Sun, Sunny Delight, Sun-Maid raisins, sun-dried tomatoes...your favorite food or beverage with sun in its name?
I haven't had sun tea on forever. I remember how excited I would get when I would make it as a child. Now I leave the tea making to my husband and he does it in the microwave.
5. What's your favorite way to cool off on a hot summer day?
Air conditioning. Thank goodness for Willis Carrier.
6. Share a favorite song with the word sun or sunshine in it's title.
Sunglasses At Night by Corey Hart
I'm an 80's girl.
7. Tell us about a time you had an exceedingly good or truly awful customer service experience. If it was awful, did you report it? Ever go back there again?
I think it is important to always report good customer service. People are always so willing to comment on negative that when someone reports a positive comment, it carries way more weight. I usually have good customer service from Lean Cuisine online when I have a problem with a meal. They always send me free coupons because they want a happy customer.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
How many elections do you have where the candidate touts the F rating from a group as a positive? It happened in Oklahoma. Someone running for Corporation Commission was bragging how he had a F from the Sierra Club and how that was good for Oklahoma.