Best way to get back to blogging is to answer Joyce's questions.
The only end of year field trip I remember was in 5th grade when the safety patrol kids got to go to Wisconsin Dells overnight. I really didn't like that trip.
2. What's something you're tired of seeing online?
Ads that pop up and start playing videos and not being able how to turn off the sound. I really don't like that.
3. June is the month for roses. Which of the following expressions would you say has most recently applied to your life-'everything's coming up roses', 'there's no rose without a thorn', 'came out smelling like a rose', or 'wearing rose-colored glasses'?
Came out smelling like a rose because our office is heavily perfumed with rose smells right now. I'm going literal translation on that one.
4. When grilling outdoors do you prefer gas or charcoal? Who does the grilling at your house? What's the last thing you ate that was cooked on a grill?
We use the smoker more than the grill outside. I'm not sure the grill even works anymore. But we use gas. Last thing cooked outside was hamburgers and hot dogs for our spur-of-the-moment neighborhood cookout for Memorial Day.
5. Are you afraid of the dark?
No I'm not afraid of the dark.
6. Share a favorite song with a number in it's title.
Prince - 1999. I remember when the new century was starting, a local radio station played it for 24 hours straight.
7. "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."(C.G. Jung). Do you agree? Why or why not?
This question is way too deep for me to even comprehend today.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Whitney cooked dinner last night all by herself (after Dan cut up the chicken). She did an excellent job even with trying something new. One last summer to get her all the skills she will need to survive in an apartment on her own.