1. I can't stand when someone ________?
2. Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?
3. What kind of car do you drive?
4. Crunchy or soft tacos?
5. What's the habit you are proudest of breaking?
1. Doesn't return my phone call. The latest adventure with this was dealing with my car accident settlement. My "adjuster" wouldn't return my call. I finally got a supervisor and made it very clear how bad the service was. I was reassigned and this adjuster is doing a good job following up. Needless to say, this company who shall remain nameless although they do have an animal for a mascot, will never get my business.
2. I do a weekly trip to Walmart (I know but they have the cheapest prices). Then Dan usually stops at the grocery store once a week for anything he needs that didn't get on my list. I try and plan out the week's meals so we aren't caught wondering what we are going to eat. And I always have a few things in the freezer for that oh no moment when we realize that we have nothing to eat.
3. I have a 2009 Honda Civic Coupe. Oh how I love my car, affectionately nicknamed Shelby. I wrote about the purchase here .
4. I like soft tacos. I don't have to worry about taco shells stabbing my gums while eating.
5. Biting my nails. I was so bad about this for years into adulthood. I'm not sure how I did it, but I just decided to stop. Then for years I got fake nails but a few years ago I decided to give that up. And my nails look great now.