Time for some hodgepodge questions.
1. What's something you miss about the 1980's? If you're too young to miss the 80's how about the 90's?
Ah the lovely 80's. I graduated both high school and college during that time plus got married and lost my father. An eventful decade. I was always humored when Whitney would have decade day at school and she would ask me what to wear for the 80's. I wasn't exactly a fashion plate back then nor now. So what do I miss? Can't say anything.
2. Do you have a library card? If so, how often do you visit?
I do have a library card although the exact location is unknown. Our library has the handy little ones you clip onto your keychains so I do have that one. I hardly ever physically go to the library but have recently been downloading books from there. Dan uses my card plus his card though to check out books and movies all the time. He even has the 16 digit id numbers memorized.
3. What's the secret to success?
Well if its a secret I can't tell you. HAHA. I think it is different for everyone and for different things.
4. This is National Backyard Games week...what's your favorite backyard game?
I'm not a backyard or frontyard person. In fact, I'm not much of an outside person.
5. If I dropped by today what would I find on your coffee table?
I haven't owned a coffee table since 1994 so that would be nothing. It would be just one more piece of furniture I would have to decorate and since I can't handle the pieces I have now, that would just be torture. It would probably end up having lots of crap all over it.
6. Do you own a bicycle? When was the last time you rode a bicycle? Is that something you enjoy?
I don't own a bicycle and I don't want one. I couldn't tell you the last time I rode one. I'm sure I remember how I just choose not to. Once again an outside activity (see number 4 above).
7. What's your favorite cheese?
I love cheese. Provolone is on the top of the list right now because it is great on sandwiches. But gouda, mozzarella, fontina, muenster are all awesome. I don't think I like blue cheese but it has been years since I tasted it and I might like it now.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Whitney cooked dinner last night totally by herself. She picked the recipe and she had to shred chicken after it was cooked. It turned out super tasty. Next week she starts work so won't be home in time to cook dinners so I need to get a couple more out of her before then. Make sure she has skills so she won't starve to death.