I just read an article about what you MUST pack for a summer vacation. Truly this list makes no sense to me.
2. A little black dress. Where is this person going on vacation? I know my usual vacations have no need for a little black dress. Of course most of my life doesn't require one either.
3. A maxi dress. You will never catch me in one of those. They never seem to look good on short people.
4. A scarf. The article states you can use to cover your arms or wrap it around like a sarong around your bathing suit. None of my scarves could do that and I don't think I would want to use it as a scarf again if I did that.
5. Flat metallic sandals. I might get this except I never find sandals that fit right. Everything has that stupid thong thing in them and I hate that. I am severely limited in choices.
6. A pair of shorts. Thank you. Finally something I can do. Of course they say in black or neutral color so you can dress them up or be casual. I don't have those.
I guess I'll be less than fashionable on my vacation. But since I am less than fashionable in life I won't take offense.