Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Kooky signs

Do you ever go on vacation and see stuff that you would never see at home? This is one of the great parts about traveling around the country. I love taking pictures of them.




I'm not quite sure what sealing bears is. I imagine it has to do with the hide but not positive. I don't think we even have bears back home other than the zoo.




This was for lodging in Seward. We didn't stay here but love the name.




This was in a IGA grocery store. I've never seen an aisle labeled like this. And this wasn't the only strange combination.




This is actually a book you can buy and there is a poster that shows pictures of them all. I resisted the urge to buy it for my office.


2 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be fun to put the "Outhouses of Alaska" in the guest bathroom? Giggle. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is the song done by Carly Rae Jepson called call me maybe. It has taken on a life of it's own and different versions are all over You Tube. The other day, driving to work, there was a sign for a local business that said...

    "Here's our number(555) 121-1212, call us maybe"

    Laughed out loud. :)

    ReplyDelete