1. Share one way you think the world has changed for the better since you were a kid?
Being able to get news any time we want and have it be current. Although that could be negative, I think it is great to find out what is happening all around the world. Makes the world seem less small.
2. How 'bout one way it's changed for the worse?
3. Starlight, starfish, starling, Starbucks...your favorite 'star'?
I guess starlight. Although I'm not much of a outside person when the sky is clear and full of stars it is a little magical.
4. Name a song that's overplayed, but you love it anyway.
Thriller by Michael Jackson. I still love to sing along with it.
5. When did you last have home made ice cream? Your latest favorite flavor?
It has been a long time. We have an ice cream maker but haven't made it in several years. I don't eat much ice cream anymore since it has a lot of sugar and fat and our whole family tries to limit those.
6. What do you think is the best way to inspire or motivate people?
It has to be individualized. You can't do the same thing for every person. Some people like praise, some people like money, some people just want you to tell them good job.
7. When was the last time you were without power?
We don't lose power too often at our house thanks to buried electric lines. So if we do lose it, it will be for a short period of time. I think the last time it was during the storms in May and for a couple of hours.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I decided to get new quotes for auto and home insurance. Boy we are all paying for the storms that seem to keep hitting Oklahoma. Not sure if anybody has better rates for the house. Yuck.