1. July 24th is Amelia Earhart Day. Earhart was the first female to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. What's something you've recently accomplished solo?
Well I think travelling by myself in a foreign country counts, don't you? While it is true I had a guide with me at the tourist places, I was by myself. And I survived.
|Self Portrait on the Great Wall of China|
2. What's one product you use that never ever fails?
Diet Coke. Don't go giving me any of that other diet cola soda. Just doesn't cut it.
3. Have you found your place in the world? Where is it?
I didn't know I was lost. LOL
4. Worst movie you ever saw?
Hands down...Cujo. I saw it my freshman year of college as a free thing to do when we moved into the dorms. Yikes was it bad.
5. What's the last fun thing you did?
See number one above. I think going to China was pretty fun thing to do.
6. The month of July is named for Roman Emperor Julius Caesar...ever been to Rome? What's your favorite Italian dish?
I've never been to Rome or Italy but would like to go. Trying to name one favorite Italian dish is impossible. My favorite kind of food to cook.
7. What is one piece of advice you'd offer new mom Kate Middleton?
I assume she doesn't have to worry about housework or else I would suggest sleep when the baby sleeps and don't do housework. But since she doesn't have to worry about that, I still say sleep while the baby sleeps.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
In two weeks Whitney will be back at school. This year at least she doesn't have to buy much to move back since she will be in the same room as last year with the same roommate.