Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday happenings

Today has been spent narrowing down Alaska stuff. We picked a dog sled tour that hopefully will have a spot open. Dan called to find out info but since it's Saturday no one answered so we will just have to wait until Monday. Then we have picked a place to stay the first two nights in Seward. Of course we picked the one place that doesn't do online reservations so we have to wait until they call us back.

Next will be rooms at Denali and probably one other place, the train in Skagway and figure out what we w I'll do in Ketchikan. There are four other cruise ships there with us and I'm not sure how that town absorbs all of them.

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous.

    It's just not Tony's type of trip, but I'm still working on him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the cold but it does sound like an amazing type of trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOhhhhh Denali! The way the sun hits the snow...amazing! I can't wait to hear about the glaciers, too! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We took an Alaskan cruise about 10 years ago. I would so it again in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete