Wednesday, July 27, 2011



1. July is National Ice Cream Month...your favorite flavor? Soft serve, hand dipped or frozen yogurt-which do you prefer? And technically yogurt is not ice cream but its hot outside so I'll let that slide for today.

I used to say mint chocolate chip (the green fake stuff). But now there is a place near us with frozen custard that has pumpkin in October-November. Add in some pie crust and add some whipped cream and you have a pumpkin pie concrete. YUMMY!

2. When you travel do you tend to pack too much or too little?

I probably pack too much but not over-abundantly. My problem is I have to take my pillow and sound machine with me so even a small work trip means a big suitcase.

3. What's your favorite cleaning product?


That would have to be Dan, my husband. He is the best at deep cleaning (although he likes using lemon Pine-Sol which I can't stand).

4. What's the greater tragedy-an innocent person imprisoned or a guilty person set free? Explain.


I think an innocent person in prison. As much as I hate a guilty person going free, we all know there are lots of guilty people running around this world that just haven't gotten caught. And if they are super terrible, eventually they will get caught and go to prison.
5. What's the longest trip you've taken by car?


We were road trip warriors for many years. Being in the middle of the country, it takes forever to drive anywhere. So we've done the 20 hour trip to DisneyWorld (twice) and also 20 hour trips to Washington state (twice). I think I've given them up now however because I can't sit in a car for as long as I used to.
6. tennis-golf-canoeing-biking...pick one.


That would be NONE. All involve being outside and I don't do that.
 
7. What sound drives you crazy?


Snoring, a slow dripping sink, high pitched screams
 
8. Insert your own random thought here.


When is it too early to start a retirement countdown? I've got about 6-7 years before I can retire from this job and look for another profession to work another 10 years at so I can get another retirement.

1 comment:

  1. My hubs has just over three til he can get his full retirement (Not that he'll retire then) and he says he'd like to get one of those countdown clocks : ) I tell him its too soon.

    ReplyDelete