1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)
It isn't overrated. You have to sign your name on everything. And I think that writing in cursive is faster than printing so taking notes in college is easier that way. I came up with my own shorthand too. Of course I've signed my name so many times now with this job that you can't read my signature. The T is fine but the rest is a scribble. I can't even sign it right when I think out each letter. I can sign other names correctly, just not mine.
2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
I don't have a smartphone but I do use the Outlook calendar on my computer. I have a big calendar at home to write everyone's appointments on. And I keep track of my time off on a calendar next to my desk.
3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
All of my scrapbooks, home videos and the computer since it has all the digital photo files. Everything else can be replaced.
4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
Definitely city. I don't like being out in the country where you have to drive more than 15 minutes to get to anything.
5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
Amazing Race. This is a no brainer. I've talked about it for years. I just can't get my husband to agree to try out with me.
If I had talent, So You Think You Can Dance would be the show. But alas I'm too old and have no dance skills.