Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Yummy Snack

A couple of years ago when I started losing weight, I decided the best thing would be to have snacks mid-morning and afternoon to help resist the temptation of m&ms. So I ate a lot of 90 calorie granola bars. Which I truly do like and still eat all the time. But I keep looking for new alternatives. This system works and I'm not going back. I've recently discovered a new product called Kellogg's Special K Fruit Crisps. They are sort of like poptarts only a lot less calories and smaller. I get the strawberry ones. For 100 calories it is a great treat. They are crispy and strawberry delicious.

I just wish there were coupons for them because they are a little expensive even at Walmart.

I'm not getting anything from Kellogg's for this. I just wanted to let you know if you see them, to try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment