Friday, June 17, 2011

Five Question Friday

Oooh, it is a double post day for me. Aren't you the lucky ones?!



1. What is your favorite summer time activity?

Staying cool in the air conditioning. Heat and Tracy do not mix. Sun and Tracy do not mix. So therefore the air conditioning is the only thing I want in the summer.

2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?

I have been using Purex Free since Walmart stopped selling Cheer Free. I don't want my laundry smelling like anything. I also use Bounce Free dryer sheets.
3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?

Pesto is the absolutely best to make in the summer. We grow basil so it is really fresh. Put it on pasta, yummy. Put it on pizza, yummy. In fact Whitney's friends love to come over in the summer to have our pesto pizza.

4. Do you have any talents?

I have a talent for numbers and spreadsheets. I like to sit in my office and work on them all day.
5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?

What an interesting question. I would like to be an expert in dancing. I've always enjoyed watching it. I want to enjoy doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment