Sunday, June 26, 2011

It's HOT!!!!!

It's 101 as I type this. Oklahoma is about to set a record tomorrow for most days over a 100 in a month. Tomorrow is supposed to be 105 with a heat index of 115. I have no idea when it will be in the 90's again. Isn't that sad that you hope for 99 degrees?

Thank goodness for air conditioning. Thank goodness for a work office where I am so cold I actually wear a sweater. Thank goodness that Whitney's work doesn't go swimming when the heat index is to high so I don't have to worry about her getting sunstroke. Thank goodness for air conditioning (yes I said it a second time I mean it soooo much).

Those 98/99 degrees are just there to tease us. It will never be that cool.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness! I thought it was hot here in Georgia at 96... sending cold thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete